The ROOF RENEW Difference!
Roof Rejuvenation Is A Thing!
First, it’s important to understand that Roof Renew is not a roof cleaning or sealant company. We also don’t replace roofs. We save them! Roof Renew is a revolutionary spray solution that re-saturates dried, brittle shingles with a scientifically formulated, all natural bio-oil. It’s totally safe, clean, and saves property owners thousands of dollars vs. replacement, guaranteed!
A Proven Technology
Agricultural oils have been used for nearly 20 years to extend the life of asphalt pavement. These oils maintain the flexibility of the pavement and prevent brittleness which leads to cracks and potholes. Departments Of Transportation in both Canada and the US use these sustainable technologies to extend the life of asphalt roadways and save on maintenance and replacement costs. Greener Shingles has re-formulated this technology for asphalt shingle roofs.
What is Roof Renew?
As asphalt shingles age, the petro-chemical oils that maintain the shingle’s flexibility and performance begin to evaporate, and problems begin to develop. Roof Renew applies an all-natural bio-based solution that replaces lost petro-chemical oils, bringing the shingle back to life. The first application is guaranteed to extend the life of your roof by 5 years, and up to 15 years with 2 more applications every 5 years.
What Does ROOF RENEW Do?
- It rejuvenates aging asphalt shingles so they don’t have to be replaced
- Replaces petro chemicals with agricultural oils
- Extends the life of the shingles by 5-15 years
- Restores flexibility by 86%
- Reduces damage caused by wind and hail
- Restores shingle color
- Kills algae, moss, and hinders re-growth
- Keeps shingles out of landfills (more below)
- Improves fire resistance by 40%.
- Locks in granules and reactivates adhesives
Independent testing by PRI Asphalt Technologies compared treated vs. untreated shingles with the following findings:
- Granular adhesion improved by 86%.
- Flexibility improved from “fail” to “pass”.
- Hail impact was improved.
- Fire resistance improved by 40%.
In the US alone, over 11 million tons of asphalt shingles are dumped into landfills every year. Due to cost and difficulty of recycling, most shingles are never recycled, increasing the potential for negative environmental impact to air quality (shingle dust) and water quality (see page of petro-chemicals into ground water). Every roof saved by Roof Renew is one less in the landfill!
Contact us today for a free quote, customized for your property: